How can we help?
As your electricity delivery company, you can count on us. Use the following phone numbers or the online form at the bottom of this page to contact us.
Call 1-800-668-2248 or Contact Us online using the below form
- Request a new service line or secondary line
- Relocate power line or meter
- Concerns about ATCO Electric services
- Service installation or salvage
- Safety information and education
- Questions or comments about ATCO Electric in your community
Customer Assistance Centre hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you have received a letter stating your power has been shut off, please contact your retailer. After you've resolved this disconnection with your retailer, they will notify us to turn your power back on and there is no need to contact us.
- Report a Street Light Problem
- Moving Equipment Near Powerlines
- Oilfield and Industrial Inquiries
- Land Crossing and Land Inquiries
Customer Data Resources
We have developed reports that can be used to create enrollment lists and to capture historical energy data. Any request for customer data requires authorization from the site customer using the Consent to Release Information. This form may be submitted by email (in PDF format) or fax.
Any request for customer data requires authorization from the customer using the Authorization and Release Form.