Did you know our industrial and oilfield customers use more than 65% of the energy demanded in our service area? We’ll make sure you have the power you need when you need it. Contact us when you want to:
- Plan a project that needs a new electrical service or an upgrade to an existing electrical service
- Permanently remove electricity distribution assets from your site
- Move a line or do road work
- Review the distribution contract demand for your site
- Turn your power back on – we have crews available 24/7 to respond to power outages: call 1-800-668-2248 or check the status of your home with the My ATCO Electricity App.
- Request for information or other services such as:
- Fault Protection: Short-circuit and protection coordination studies
- Metering: Upgrade or modify your meter. Meter reads and data
- Power Quality Investigation: Report PQ issues for assessment. Include type of occurrence, date and time.
Use the forms below to get started on your request:
ATCO Connects Portal
ATCO Connects is a secure online portal that offers you exclusive access to:
- Online request forms
- Visibility to project details and statuses
- Site usage and analysis
- Sample bill and contract demand calculators
- System connectivity maps
Read the Getting Started Guide or Contact Us for help.
Looking for the Distributed Generation Process?
We've moved pages! If you're looking for the Distributed Generation process, visit our new page.